Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your new product idea has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor review for InventHelp contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new product ideas company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.